Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

I just realized I like doing tags. No really.


1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it:

Right ankle, fell on the floor from a desk which then fell on my ankle

2. What is on the walls in your room?

Posters. Paintings (ahem) by roommate and yours truly.

3. What does your phone look like?

The metal casing is chipped in places. The screen is scratched.

4. What music do you listen to?

Anything. Well not really, but I am too lazy to elaborate

5. What is your current desktop picture?

Benedict Cumberbatch in and as Sherlock with a violin

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

Go home for Durga puja, earn more, go to Israel.

7. What are you listening to?
Some electronic music (I think it is called EDM) being played on co-worker’s computer.

8. The last person to make you cry?

Last time I cried it was because a friend was sick. No one made me cry per se.
 
9. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?

No such things as favorite yet

10. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

Meat. Fish. Alu posto. Pasta from Mumbai Deli. Salad. Roast chicken from Piccadilly.

11. Who was the last person you made mad?


I don’t remember. No really. I don’t remember the last time I cared enough to get mad at someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment